Build "Cupid's Fountain" to get the event started. Until Cupid's Fountain is built bubbles will not appear above tourists' heads. You can now really start the event:
- Collect 145 and 35 by matching couples from the bubbles. You will receive 1 and sometimes also 1 for each couple matched.
- You are now able to build "Terrace of Dating"! Once you start constructing the Terrace of Dating the bubbles will stop to appear. You can proceed with Phase 2 only when the Terrace of Dating's construction is complete.
- Collect 210 and 45 by matching couples from the bubbles. You will receive 1 and sometimes also 1 for each couple matched.
- You are now able to build "Hotel of Love"! Once you start constructing the Hotel of Love the bubbles will stop to appear. You can proceed with Phase 3 only when the Hotel of Love's construction is complete.
- Collect 280 and 55 by matching couples from the bubbles. You will receive 1 and sometimes also 1 for each couple matched.
- You are now able to build "Wedding Gazebo"! Once you start constructing the Wedding Gazebo the bubbles will stop to appear. You can proceed with Phase 4 only when the Wedding Gazebo's construction is complete.
- Collect 380 and 65 by matching couples from the bubbles. You will receive 1 and sometimes also 1 for each couple matched.
- You are now able to build "Honeymoon Retreat"! The bubbles will keep appearing until the event timer runs out.
During the event waves of couples-to-be wander around the beach of the first part of the island. Make sure there is some free space for them to walk on, otherwise they will not show up! You can recognise the Valentine participants by the pink bubbles over their heads.
When you tap a bubble it will flip over for a few seconds. During this time you should tap another bubbles to match them up. They only match up if they both have the same back side on their bubble. If they do, you will get one resource for the phase that you are on and sometimes also one valentine's letter. If they don't, they will flip back over and you get nothing. Tapping two bubbles costs 1 energy.
Tips and Tricks
- Tapping the Valentine bubbles can be compared with a game of Memory. You have to match couples with the same back side on their bubbles. Normally this would be a totally random job, but there is a confirmed way of increasing your odds! When looking for couples, watch the moving bubbles closely. Follow one bubble around, until it passes another bubble. If passes over the other bubble continue following your bubble, but if the other bubble passes over your bubble, start following the other bubble around.
- Only men and women will match. The top-most man and woman will always couple as described above. The matching woman is always on top of the man. The sequence of symbols is stable through the phases. From bottom to the top: , , , during Phase 1, and during Phase 2, and during Phase 3, and during Phase 4. So the pairs come well ordered and stable through all phases, which makes it a lot easier to find them. You still need a lot of patience though. So if you managed to find out the complete order of men or women you know one half of the memory set and you can solve the whole wave in a flash by tapping a random counterpart.
- If your beach is crowded after starting the game, visit your second island and return back to part one. In phase 1, for example, this will reduce the initial wave of hearts to 4 couples only.
- Since tapping two bubbles only costs 1 energy, we know that when there are four couples we can clear 6 sets from a full energy bar if done perfectly. This can gain us 6 of 1 element and up to 6 of the letters. This means that your looking at a rate of 1 element per gold coin if you refresh the energy bar. If you look at the costs of the elements, you will see only the first element - the heart - is 1 gold to buy straight out, making it the same price but losing some letters. This means that if you want to gain some time by spending coins, the best time to do so is right at the beginning. On phase two the coin prices per element are doubled.
|Cupid's Fountain||Terrace of Dating||Hotel of Love||Wedding Gazebo||Honeymoon Retreat|
|Fountain of Dating||Fountain of Trysts||Lovers' Pool||Loving Heart|
|Cupid Statue||Table for Two||Fountain of Love||Boat for Two|
|Phase 1||1 and sometimes also 1|
|Phase 2||1 and sometimes also 1|
|Phase 3||1 and sometimes also 1|
|Phase 4||1 and sometimes also 1|
|Number||Name||How to get it||$||XP||€|
|1||Emotional||Get 100 Valentine's Day resources||5,000|
|2||Sensitive||Get 300 Valentine's Day resources||20,000|
|3||Romantic||Get 600 Valentine's Day resources||50,000|
|4||Loving||Get 1,000 Valentine's Day resources||100,000|
|5||Crazy in Love||Get 1,300 Valentine's Day resources||500||1|
|6||Wedding planner||Match 500 couples in the Valentine's Day event during Phase 4||150,000|
|7||Deputy Cupid||Complete the Valentine's Day event by building a Honeymoon Retreat||75,000||3,500||7|
|8||Arbiter of Fate||Build a Honeymoon Retreat 72 hours before the event ends||4,000||7|
|9||Art Lover||Build 10 Cupid Statues||90,000||2,500|
|10||Connecting Hearts||Build 5 Lovers' Pools||50,000||500|
|11||The Friendly Sort||Give your friends 10 Valentines Day gifts||50,000||500|
|12||Best for Newlyweds||Upgrade Honeymoon Retreat to level 3||15,000||1500|