Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
last year's event you need to build 5 event buildings in order to complete this event. Collect resources for these buildings by tapping the wandering snowmen on your island. Be fast or they will melt ;)
1: Snow House
Collect 100 , 90 and 80 to build it.
2: Snow Fort
Collect 125 , 110 and 100 to build it.
3: Snowboard Park
Collect 120 , 110 and 80 to build it.
4: Ice Statue
Collect 130 , 120 and 90 to build it.
Once these four buildings have finished construction the final Christmas building is unlocked.
5: Ice Castle
Collect 150 , 140 , 130 and 100 to build it.
Combining the resources required to build all event buildings (see above) with the drop rates for these resources (see below), these are the conclusions:
- For the 270 you will need to tap an average of 900 . This will also give you 90 and 90 .
- For the remaining 500 and 450 you need to tap around 1,188 and combined.
- For the 375 you need to tap an average of 625 .
- Gathering these 1,775 resources requires as many as 2,713 energy zaps. This translates to 8,139 minutes, or 135 hours and 39 minutes, or 5 days and almost 16 hours. Seeing as this event lasts for 14 days, it should be doable without spending € or missing sleep.
- You can also tap on one quest bubble at each of 20 friend's islands every 12 hours for free (zero energy cost). It may not seem like much but they will add up over the 14 day event. So after 14 days you'll have 560 resources only from friends.
IMPORTANT: It seems v2.1 has a coding error, which results in giving you a resource on every zap. This isn't fixed in v2.1.1, so you could decide to stay at this version until you got all the resources you needed. During play in v2.1 and v.2.1.1 the above zapping information is invalid; you will gather all resources within no-time.
|Snow House||Snow Fort||Snowboard Park||Ice Statue||Ice Castle|
|Snowy Xmas Tree||Snowman|
|Number||Name||How to get it||$||XP||€|
|1||Christmas celebrator||Complete Christmas event||100,000||5,000||10|
|2||Christmas Miracle||Build an Ice Castle 72 hours before the event is over||4,000||7|
|3||Just Like Santa||Send 10 Christmas presents to friends||50,000||500|
|4||Christmas Favorite||Receive 25 Christmas presents from friends||90,000||2,500|
|5||Santa's buddy||Meet 50 snowmen||5,000|
|6||Santa's assistant||Meet 100 snowmen||10,000|
|7||Santa's mate||Meet 250 snowmen||25,000|
|8||Right hand of Santa||Meet 500 snowmen||50,000|
|9||Santa's Secret Service||Meet 1,000 snowmen||500||1|
|10||Gift receiver||Receive 100 Christmas resources||10,000|
|11||Gift warehouse keeper||Receive 250 Christmas resources||25,000|
|12||Santa's bag keeper||Receive 500 Christmas resources||50,000|
|13||Ho-ho-ho!||Receive 700 Christmas resources||75,000|
|14||Lord of Presents||Receive 1,500 Christmas resources||1,000||2|
Known Award Bug
There is a known bug with the "Christmas celebrator" award in version 2.1 and 2.1.1. The bug has been fixed with the update to Version 2.1.2. If you have already built the Ice Castle, then you must select it, choose relocate and place it back down in the same spot. The award will pop immediately. Please make sure you give the devs positive feedback on any support requests regarding this incident. Then they will understand that we appreciate their responsiveness to problems. Thanks.